Couch Party Racing
A downloadable Kart Racer for Windows
"Excellence in Capstone Design"
April 2017 - Department of Engineering at The Ohio State University
"Peer-voted Best Game"
April 2017 - OSU Computer Science course 5912
Couch Party Racing was conceived through mutual agreement that some of our fondest gaming memories are those from our childhood, playing local-multiplayer games with friends and family. The team Couch Potato Gaming wanted to recreate this nostalgia through a couch-multiplayer kart racer with a focus on party modes. Bring friends together for a return to the classic multiplayer games people enjoyed so greatly.
- Local multiplayer (support for gamepads + keyboard/mouse)
- Race Mode (with AI karts and Spectator mode)
- Keep Away/Survival ("Spud Run")
- Kart Soccer ("Tot Shot")
- In-game shop ("Chip Shop")
- In-game track builder
- In-game music jukebox (place your music in root layer of CPR folder)
- Extended session mode ("Couch Party Mode")
- Various Power Ups
|Tags||capture-the-flag, kart, kart-soccer, keep-away, Local multiplayer, mario-kart, ohio-state-university, shop, unity3d|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Download the zip folder and launch the Unity-game executable file
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.